A truly impressive six bedroom family home located on one of Fulham’s prestigious Alphabet Streets. Offering more than 3000 square feet of luxury accommodation, this property has been produced to a remarkable standard and is steeped in bespoke features.
Ground Floor: Reception Room, Cloakroom, WC, Kitchen & Dining Room, Garden (1000s.f.)
Basement: Media Room, Guest Bedroom (1), Shower Room, Large Utility Room, Storage Facility.
First Floor: Master Bedroom (2) & En-suite Bathroom, Double Bedroom (3) & En-suite Bathroom, Double Bedroom (4).
Second Floor: Two Double Bedrooms (5,6) & Family Bathroom.
– Hamilton Lighting/Audio Controls & Integrated Speakers
– Smeg Kitchen Appliances, Range Cooker & Compact Stone Worktop
– Luxury Stone Resin Sanitary Ware
– Oak Wood Flooring, Large Format Imported Tiles, Imported Italian Bathroom Tiles.
– Bi-folding Patio Doors
– 1000 Square Foot Family Garden With Fig, Apple & Plum Trees
– Additional Entrance Via Utility Room
– Underfloor Heating- Ground and Lower Ground Floors.
The Alphabet Streets are bordered by the River Thames and Fulham Palace Road, and remain an ever popular choice for families and young professionals alike. The local area offers stunning parks, exceptional educational institutions and premium sporting facilities while also providing easy access to Central London, South West London, and Surrey.
Hammersmith Station (District, Circle, Piccadilly, Hammersmith & City Line): 1 Mile
Putney Bridge Station (District Line): 1.2 Miles
Parsons Green Station (District Line): 1.3 Miles
Regular Buses Servicing Hammersmith, Putney & Central London from Fulham Palace Road.